Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Confession.



本当に誰かと付き合いたい。Hontōni dare ka to tsukiaitai.
まだボーイフレンドを持ったことがない。Mada bōifurendo o motta koto ga nai.
馬鹿、どこにいるの。 Baka, doko ni iru no.
諦められないよ。Akirame rarenai yo.
  
Translation :
I really want to date someone. 
I haven't had a boyfriend yet … (EVER). 
Where are you idiot? 
I won't give up!

Found this while internet surfing and I find it very sincere! It. may. sound. despe ........ rate but yeah. Whatever. I find you very interesting, woman. Hats off! I'm Shela. I've never had a boyfriend too. At least, not a serious one. Now, at 27 ( in few more days ) I'm ready for a relationship and I'm having some issues finding one. I wish I was slim or cute or pretty. People online seem to think I’m not bad looking ( really, thanks to all the phone apps that existed ) but in real life I might as well be a potato or something. Kthxbye. 

 kiss kiss




No comments: