Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tujuan Hidup.


Tomorrow I should finish Skinny Bastard's book. Schedule. End of 2013 my weight loss should be 30kgs and above which more or less 5kgs/month loss to be specific. Short term 6 months intensive workout. Or just continue my dancing class. Lose weight. This time should lose more weights. For the sake of I wanna look fabulous on my vw beetle 21st century when I own one .. someday. || Tuesday will renew my passport. Will be away in August. Work my pt harder for the sake of extra money. Earn more so I can spend more & when I spend more, I won't feel bad; that's ze very important. Won't regret on every penny spent while travelling. It's my precious. ||  By the time of 2014. Finish everything. Make sure there is enough money. Beetle. More savings. Sufficient knowledge to start another business. Read more books. Should start on my first investment plan. ||  End 2014. Beetle ready. Steady businesses + life. Continue savings savings savings. Travel with ma anywhere. Berbakti kpd ma till the world ends. Tujuan hidup. None of it is about marriage. Or having a boyfie. Because I know it takes two to tango like they said to make it work. Kalau tujuan2 atas tu, I definitely can do it alone. And I don't mind at all.

 kiss kiss



No comments: