Followers

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Having some "me" time.


         A loner; someone who spends the majority of their time alone, the type of people to hang by themselves with the computer & surf the internet, or picking up a good urban fiction book, usually shy and soft-spoken, one-of-a-kind, have many hidden talents, & adding a bit of mystery to their personality by walking alone. I'm a loner. Not that I'm saying that I have no friends or am not socializing well (I have some small group of friends that I hang out but often) but I'd prefer to be alone, most of the time. I don't know why, but I feel like it is not a bad thing and that I tend to enjoy it sometimes. Being a loner is a mixed blessing, I mean I enjoy people up to a certain degree but I like the independence and the fact that I don't always need to cling with other people around myself all the time. I think nowadays, every independent woman would prefer doing that, shop alone, and stuffs. I eat alone at restaurants at times myself and I don't see that the waiter's or anyone's staring at me like I'm a loser having to be my problem?! I do not have to ‘report back’ to anyone. I can go wherever I want without asking permission. I have the privilege to choose how to spend my time, wayyy better I'd save a lot of my time because I don't have to wait for people etc, I could focus on my life even better, crystallize my goals etc. And not having to care much of others feelings including my feelings, would be the best part. A deep thinker like me especially when I was alone stuck in the traffic, my mind may go beyond the space, turn back & forth from a fairy tales and seems to drive me crazy on my future. *if not I wouldn't have called me a world class dreamer. Haha. For me the sweetest thing for the end of the day is to reach home and stay cool in peace, and believe me this is the ideal way to live. I realized I am okay being a loner and I like it better this way. That comes with growing up, your personality starts shaping, some doesn't start the adventure of finding their own identity, others do.

 kiss kiss

No comments: