Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Long hiatus.

Salam,

Well it's already the end of fifth month of 2013 and I was tend just to write one post YEAY! (even though I have deleted it due to my personal esteem issues) one post means that my new year's resolutions still making a progress though. Yeah, time actually loves me, but I never had enough, that I wish I have more than 24 hours a day. Today I would like to talk about random things. Or I just wanna be random talking as if anyone cares. The fact that I don't think anyone ever gonna read my blog, well hey feel free TO NOT READ my blog! :P

#1 I should say that I'd turn TWO SEVEN TWO this year in just few days from now. Don't know ( I don't know about you but I'm feeling TWENTY TWOO~) whether I should be happy about it cause I'd turn a year wiser or sad about it cause I'd turn a year older. Whichever, I just hope that I have an awesome birthday and I may stay young as my heart says. :3

#2 Awkward. Why do some guys think that being nice to them is flirting? Why do they not just chill instead of perasan pulak dahh? It’s so damn annoying! Moreover, if when you're being avoided because of that. Ass. I’m being nice, it doesn't mean I'm flirting or that I like you in the sense. ( Even if it's true that I like you, you have your rights to not like me back, duhh ) Stop making it awkward. Just because I don't have a boyfriend, it doesn't mean that I'll flirt with the first guy I can or that I'm desperate enough to settle for just anyone. Because I am not. Big ego much? NO. It's in order to avoid coming off as "creepy". Another thing about me, I’m bad at reading people. And with that said, vice versa; if you flirt with me and I don’t flirt back, please don’t take it personally, I’m horrible at noticing things like that unless someone bluntly tells me they’re flirting with me because. That is all.

#3 After this I would like to make my blog as a journal, countdown for me to well .... you just wait and stay tuned! Hehe. :B


 kiss kiss

No comments: