Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

A shooting star, a change of heart, something that you rarely see.








I want to say something to you. 

The thing about it is; I really don’t know what it is I want to tell you. The hard part is deciding what to let you know, and if I should tell you I think you are beautiful. Maybe I should tell you why. That when you visit me in my dreams and pop my balloons I smile because I know you’re beautiful. Or that simply dreaming of you is enough to make me smile for days. : ) 

I can let you know that it is very hard loving something I wish to have but don’t know yet if I can. That I envy her, or that I only wish she makes you smile whenever she can. It’s already selfish enough of me to decide to keep this on. Honestly, I don’t think I have a choice. You must know what love is like; I hope it’s not obsession, because obsession is not what I feel. I feel glad with every one of the words you direct at me. That is enough to keep me smiling for days.

Some nights I can’t keep you out if my mind, but mostly I just don’t want to.

No comments: