Followers

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Lovely.



Willing myself to sleep at 2 am. A question that quite times stumbled in my mind, do we meet others for a purpose? I’m still a little concerned to know if people meet others for a purpose and whether or not all people make a difference in people’s lives. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that many people feel that people do meet others for a purpose but not all people know what the purpose itself is. When someone makes a difference in someone else's life they become meaningful to them as well. I mean that even a small acquaintance can leave us in the memories of that particular person for the rest of our life time. People do have a particular part to play in our lives and it’s all destined! One never knows when he or she bumps into that special someone in their life; it can be on a street, or in a bus, in a plane, or by accident. But then sometimes I think that our destiny is tied with these people. If we have to meet someone, circumstances turn in such a way that our fate makes us stand right in front of that person with whom we are destined to meet. I am quite sure that we have met that best friends at such a point of our life when there was every chance that we could have never met him/her. And see now, both of us are sitting at that favourite coffee shop of ours, bringing upon the best brownies in the world! 

This is a life where we meet so many people. 
Once strangers, now friends! Make no sense, in so many sense it is! 

XOXO

No comments: