Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Feelings aren't supposed to be logical.


       Sometimes, I wish I could read your mind. Then I wonder, if I could handle the truth. I wish that you, could read my mind. How I was always wondering how you really felt, never knowing for sure. I think you were afraid to show me everything, afraid to commit. Or maybe you just really are a player and didn't ever actually like me, but I don't believe that. I guess truly I won't ever know for sure. I really can't explain it, but I like you without trying. I love the things you say, your smile and how you never fail to make me smile. And by the end of the night, you're always on my mind. I want an unknown relationship. Not a public one where everyone has to know. I will not say that I am single nor will I deny the fact that I'm taken, but nobody has to know with who and what goes on between us. Cause I think the quietest relationships last the longest. Only if you were here, I'd be the happiest person in the world. 





No comments: